Our media spokespeople are always happy to offer comment and insight on a number of topical investment issues, such as:
- asset allocation and asset classes for private clients
- outsourced investment services for professional advisers
- ethical investment issues
- macro economic influences
- tax planning
- investing in self-invested personal pensions
- investing for income
- comment on the wealth management industry
- investing for charities
- other investment-related themes
If you would like to speak to someone regarding any of these issues, or anything currently making the news, please call Christopher Dean, head of communications, on 020 7399 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, please contact our PR agency, Quill Communications, on 020 7758 2234.
If you would like to speak to someone regarding issues relating to the fund management industry and our funds please visit Rathbone Unit Trust Management.