Services for Financial Advisers
Our investment services for financial advisers are based on a number of beliefs:
- our approach to working with you is one of partnership;
- you retain total client ownership and the service delivery is driven by you;
- our investment decisions are whole-of-market and reflect the individual investment needs of your clients;
- we take an unconstrained approach to the market, giving your clients access to the full universe of investment opportunities;
- our fees and charges are transparent and we support Retail Distribution Review (RDR) compliant adviser fee arrangements;
- the Rathbone Investment Process supports our investment managers, while still allowing them discretion over client portfolios;
- everything we do is underpinned by high quality administration, reducing time and risk for you.
If you are looking for an outsourced investment solution for some or all of your clients’ investments, we can offer a whole-of-market investment management service. These services can be delivered in one of two ways:
- A bespoke discretionary investment management service delivered directly by a dedicated investment manager. This service is open to individual clients with £100,000 or more to invest;
- A risk-rated portfolio service for those with at least £25,000 to invest; or
- A range of multi-asset and sector specialist unit trusts which are available across a range of platforms, as well as direct from Rathbone Unit Trust Management
Key to our investment philosophy is giving you direct access to the person dealing with your clients’ portfolio. Your client will also have direct access to the person managing their money. We believe that this gives you confidence that your clients’ investment portfolio will be constructed and managed in a way that accurately meets their needs.
In addition to our direct approach, you will have access to our online valuations service. This allows you to see all your clients’ portfolios in one place - 24 hours a day, seven days a week.