Assistant Investment Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Investment Manager to join an established team of Investment Managers at our Rathbones Newcastle office and to assist them in the care of client portfolios. We are looking for an Assistant Investment Manager with a support role background from the Wealth Management or Investment Management industries. The Newcastle office itself is situated in the City centre, on Grey Street; since it opened in 2013 the office has doubled in size. The successful candidate will join this growing investment team and benefit from a development plan which will include skills development in investment selection, portfolio management, client service and acquisition in order to become a fully qualified Investment Manager, managing their own client base.
Some relocation support will be offered for the right candidate.
- To assist the Investment Managers with the care of client portfolios and client relationships to the highest possible standard
- Support the Investment Managers with the daily administration of portfolios and accounts
- Monitor and review client portfolios to determine their suitability, investment performance and tax considerations
- Have experience in a client orientated role within the Financial Services, Investment or Wealth Management industry
- Hold a minimum level 4, RDR compliant qualification (Investment Advice Diploma or IMC and CFA level 1)
- Be part way through or have completed a level 7 qualification (CISI Chartered Wealth Manager Qualification or CFA
- Have a keen interest in investment and investment product
- Have an understanding and appreciation of the regulatory environment in which we operate
- Have career aspirations to become an Investment Manager
- A 2.1 or above degree