Assistant Investment Manager - Liverpool
You will primarily assist two Investment Directors in the care of client portfolios, involving direct interaction with those clients on their behalf. We are looking for an Assistant Investment Manager with a support role background from the Wealth Management or Investment Management industries. As the successful candidate, you will receive training and guidance in order to become a fully qualified Investment Manager.
- To assist the Investment Directors with the care of client portfolios and client relationships to the highest possible standard
- Support the Investment Directors with the daily administration of portfolios, including account opening and KYC documentation, preparation of performance and pre-meeting packs, meeting attendance where appropriate and post meeting notes/action.
- Direct liaison with clients on administrative and basic investment matters, payments etc.
- Monitoring and review of client portfolios to ensure suitability and in line with investment models, performance and tax considerations
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a client orientated role within the Financial Services, Investment or Wealth Management industry · Hold a minimum level 4, RDR compliant qualification (Investment Advice Diploma or IMC+ CFA 1)
- Be part way through or have completed a level 7 qualification (CISI Chartered Wealth Manager Qualification or CFA)
- Have a keen interest in investment and investment products
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate a high degree of numerical and analytical ability.
- Show strength in the use of IT systems and Excel in particular.
- Have an understanding and appreciation of the regulatory environment in which we operate · Have career aspirations to become an Investment Manager
- A 2.1 or above degree