Investment Manager/ Assistant Investment Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Investment Manager or Assistant Investment Manager to join our Rathbones Kendal office. Situated in the grounds of Levens hall, in the heart of the South Lakes of Cumbria, but just 10 minutes from the M6 this is a unique opportunity for an ambitious investment professional looking to escape the City. The office is ideally located to develop business from Manchester up to the Borders and into Yorkshire working with investment advisers and other professionals to service a growing client base.
You will be working to support the wider team in the care and management of c£350m discretionary assets under management and depending on your experience, will directly manage an existing portfolio of c£30million of funds under management.
The culture of the office is team orientated but always with the flexibility to allow individuals to establish their own contacts and relationships. The Office has been increasing their profile in the region through an active program of marketing events and sponsorship.
We will offer some relocation support for the right candidate.
- Have experience working within a similar role
- Hold a minimum level 4 qualification (Investment Advice Diploma / IAD
- You will either have completed or be partway through completion of your Level 7 qualifications (CISI Chartered Wealth Manager Qualification or CFA
- Have a keen interest in investment and investment product
- Have an understanding and appreciation of the regulatory environment in which we operat
- Have strong communication and relationship building skills
- Have a high level of client orientation
- A 2.1 or above degree in a numerate subject