PRIIPS & MIFID Assistant
We are seeking a PRIIPS & MIFID II Assistant to assist the Operations and Compliance Directors in complying with PRIIPS and MIFID II costs and charges requirements. You will be responsible for maintaining spreadsheets and datasets, populating service provider templates on a regular basis to ensure continued flow and timely publication of regulatory information. This will include responsibility for processing internal and external ad-hoc data requests relating to PRIIPS and MIFID II, ensuring to compare and contrast data received to verify accuracy before transfer or publication.
You will have:
- Educated to A level or equivalent with good GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Strong experience of working in a role within Asset Management or fund data related administration.
- Experience with data management, including the manipulation of large data sets.
- Experience of dealing with external service providers, including data vendors and fund administrators.
- Strong Excel skills, preferably at intermediate level
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good customer care skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of PRIIPs and MiFID II regulation in respect of Costs and Charges is desirable, but not essential.