Rathbones Graduate Scheme
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate to start a career in a thriving investment management organisation.
The role will involve working within the investment teams, working on a rotation in order to achieve maximum exposure and learning from across the business. Candidates will have the opportunity during the programme to work within different teams enabling them to develop and widen their skill set.
About the candidate
Experience required: previous experience is not required and full training will be provided.
Skills required: acting in accordance with our values, for example:
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and work as part of a team
- Have the ability to raise own standards and have a willingness to learn
- Have a desire and a commitment to work hard
- Aspire to a long term career within financial services
Qualifications required: minimum 2:1
About the company
Rathbone Brothers Plc is a forward-thinking investment and wealth management organisation with a rich and fascinating heritage of which we are immensely proud. Our London and Glasgow offices are part of one of the UK’s largest wealth management firms. Rathbones is part of Rathbone Brothers Plc, which has a listing on the London Stock Exchange.
Our services include:
- Discretionary investment management
- Charity investment management
- Specialist ethical investment management delivered by Rathbone Greenbank Investments
- Financial planning services, provided by Rathbone Financial Planning
We take pride in living our values: Being responsible, showing courage, working together, and always professional.
There couldn’t be a more exciting time to join Rathbones than right now.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, stating your preference for which location you are applying for. Closing date for applications will be 6 March 2020.