Research & Data Administrator
We are recruiting an experienced Research & Data Administrator to take responsibility for providing a range of data and information administration and analysis to support the research team and invesment process.
Main responsibilities to include:
Manage database of collective fund information and data relating to legal structure, tax status, cost and other related characteristics. To include the upkeep, data entry, verification and occasional data analysis.
Manage and report information relating to capacity management of investment recommendations and asset flows with reference to holding limits.
Responsible for coordinating the investment mentoring scheme involving c. 100 stakeholders.
Assist coordination of activities undertaken collaboratively with marketing, operations stocks and pricing, performance team, accounts payable and other stakeholders.
Contribute towards general activities of research support team such as minute taking for investment committees, compilation of meeting packs, production of management information, organising meetings and chasing actions.
You will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar administrative/data analysis role within a wealth management or similar setting
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to operate consistently and successfully on an independent basis
- Proven ability to take a hands on proactive approach and demonstrate initiative
- Experience of working with large datasets
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel and Access
- Degree qualified
- Understanding of investments, asset classes and financial securities
- IMC or CISI qualification (or working towards) would be desirable
- Committed team player with ability to effortlessly coordinate between individual stakeholders and teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of active listening and minute taking to a high standard is desirable