We provide discretionary investment management and financial planning services for solicitors and accountants and their clients.
For discretionary investment management services, you will work with investment managers with experience in:
- investments within a range of trust arrangements
- investment portfolios of non-domiciled clients
- Court of Protection portfolios
- charity investments
- specialist tax portfolios
- ethical investments through our in house ethical investment team, Rathbone Greenbank Investments
- short-term portfolio lending
Our chartered financial planners can advise on:
- the valuation and treatment of pensions upon divorce
- valuation of assets for probate
- the implementation of regulated investment structures as a result of professional tax advice
- the planning and structuring of assets for clients that have received a financial settlement as a result of accident or injury
We can provide a combination of these services, depending on your clients’ requirements. We are also happy to work with other advisers.
Contact: Melanie Wotherspoon, business development director, London.