Rathbone Brothers Plc, through its subsidiaries, is one of the UK’s leading providers of investment management services for private clients, charities and professional advisers.
Key facts about Rathbone Brothers Plc:
- FTSE 250 listed company
- 2012 report and accounts
- A heritage dating back to 1742
- 13 offices across the UK with an offshore presence in Jersey
- 190 experienced investment professionals
- £22.0 billion of funds under management*
- Over 39,000 clients
- Rathbone Investment Management Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Rathbone Pension & Advisory Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Our success and reputation are built on the simple, but increasingly rare, commitment to superior client service as well as state-of-the-art administrative systems. We provide a whole of market and objective perspective on the management of your investments and this, together with direct access to your investment manager, results in an investment portfolio that will meet your requirements.
If you would like to know more about the funds which we offer, please visit the Rathbone Unit Trust Management website.
*31 December 2013