2014 first quarter - key themes
Each quarter we produce a market review based on the key themes discussed at our Strategic Asset Allocation Committee. This quarter’s key themes include:
1. Inflation versus deflation: the challenge facing central banks
2. Investment Ryder Cup: will the US continue to beat Europe?
3. High yield bonds: "time, gentlemen, please"
4. Japan: different this time?
5. Commercial property: central London offices are no longer the only game in town
If you would like more information on news items, please call Sophie McCourt, head of internal communications, on 020 7399 0000 or email email@example.com