2015 1st Quarter - Key Themes
Each quarter we produce a market review based on the key themes discussed at our Strategic Asset Allocation Committee. This quarter's key themes include:
- Let’s get political: Market uncertainty and the general election
- What’s in a number? Disinflationary boom or deflationary bust?
- Pick a winner: Selective opportunities in emerging markets
- A world of two halves: Global monetary policies are diverging
- Sliding down: Lower oil prices create winners and losers
If you would like more information on news items, please call Sophie McCourt, head of internal communications, on 020 7399 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org