2016 2nd quarter - key themes
Each quarter, our strategic asset allocation committee meets to identify the key themes that could affect global financial markets. This quarter’s key themes include:
- Monetary policy - Negative interest rates: bad for banks?
- Economic data and sentiment - Markets overreacted to concerns about the global economy
- Inflation-linked bonds - The markets UK inflation expectations are too low
- Divisifiers - Finding sources of uncorrelated returns
- Dividends - The income challenge is getting tougher
If you would like more information on news items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org