Key investment themes - third quarter 2017
Each quarter, our strategic asset allocation committee meets to identify the key themes that could affect global financial markets. This quarter’s key themes include:
1. Investing in technology - Great tech-spectations
2. Looking up - Europe: from problem child to investor's favourite?
3. Measuring Abenomics - Are Shinzo Abe's arrows flying true?
4. Brexit uncertainty - Still lots of heat but little light
5. Active vs passive - The unintended consequences of passive investing