Through our team of legal advisers, Rathbone Trust Legal Services Limited, we can offer you a range of private client legal services, all to suit your individual circumstances.
Wills, trusts and powers of attorney services cover everything from our solicitors drafting wills, advising on mitigating inheritance tax, drafting new trusts or settlements or preparation of powers of attorney and registering at the Office of the Public Guardian.
Residential property services take into account that your home is likely to be the most important asset to consider in your life. We take a responsive and proactive approach to helping you manage your home, covering:
- the purchase and sale of freehold and leasehold property
- secured lending
- easements, covenants and rights affecting it.
Agriculture and estates present their own challenges, and whilst initial purchase and eventual disposal are two key milestones, our experience shows that the affairs of an estate rarely remain static for long.
Our experts are ideally placed to advise you on all types of land transactions, and are ready to share their practical knowledge and extensive experience on a wide range of aspects, including:
- the purchase and sale of large and small estates, buying land and sales of part
- secured lending over the whole or part
- agricultural tenancy agreements and grazing licences
- overage provisions in sale
- sporting rights.