Rathbones and the UN PRI
Rathbones has been a UN PRI signatory since 2009 and we are fully supportive of the core principles of this major international organisation:
- Principle 1: We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Principle 2: We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- Principle 3: We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- Principle 4: We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- Principle 5: We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Principle 6: We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
We report annually on our activities and our approach is graded independently by the PRI. You can find our PRI transparency report here.
You can find here more information on our scores and the background behind them.