2014 Third Quarter - Key Themes
Each quarter we produce a market review based on the key themes discussed at our Strategic Asset Allocation Committee. This quarter's key themes include:
1. Equities: Markets are likely to reward high-quality growth businesses
2. Bonds: Evaporating liquidity and tight spreads may cause problems for investors
3. Disruptive technologies: The digital economy is creating investment opportunities
4. Currency wars: China is on the verge of devaluing the reminbi to support growth
5. The curse of deflation: Has economic stagnation and ECB inaction condemned Europe?
If you would like more information on news items, please call Christopher Dean, head of communications, on 020 7399 0000 or email email@example.com