Our media spokespeople are happy to offer comment and insight on a number of investment issues, such as:
- asset allocation and asset classes for private clients
- outsourced investment services for professional advisers
- ethical investment issues
- macro economic influences
- tax planning
- investing in self-invested personal pensions
- investing for income
- comment on the wealth management industry
- investing for charities
- other investment-related themes
If you would like to speak to someone regarding any of these issues, or anything currently making the news, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to speak to someone regarding issues relating to the fund management industry and our funds please visit Rathbone Funds.
News and Comment
Rathbones Grows Profit Before Tax By 15%
This is a preliminary statement of annual results published in accordance with FCA Listing Rule 9.7A. It covers the year ended 31 December 2013.
Rathbones takes on English Lacrosse in charity match, raises £5000
To celebrate the extended partnership of Rathbones Group Plc (Rathbones) with English Lacrosse until 2017, a charity match was held between Rathbones’ employees and the English Lacrosse players on 7 February in Hyde Park.
2014 first quarter - key themes
Each quarter we produce a market review based on the key themes discussed at our Strategic Asset Allocation Committee. This quarter’s key themes include: