Financial education equips young people with the tools required for a successful financial future. However, it is often neglected.
Our investment managers deliver ‘Your money, your future’ presentations to 16-25 year olds in our offices and in schools around the UK. Our aim is to provide financial education to prepare the next generation for the financial decisions they will have to make in the future.
We can tailor the programme to each group and the areas we can cover, which are all included in our in-house programmes, include:
Financing your life
- How much will it cost to meet your life aspirations: house, children, education, pension
- How to finance these aspirations
Looking at the next decade
- Cost of university
- Buying your first house
- Banks and mortgages
- Credit cards, debit cards and credit scores
Unravelling the mysteries of the savings and investment markets
- What could you invest in: cash, gilts, bonds, equities, property, gold, land, forestry
- Terminology: APR, ISAs, EPS, PE ratio, dividends, coupons, yield, inflation, risk and reward
- The City and how it works
- Fund management
- Interview advice
Register for one of our upcoming in-house programmes:
19 December 2019 - 8 Finsbury Circus, London - This course is now full, any further applications will be placed on our waiting list and will be contacted should a place become available
If you would like any further information about the programme, or are interested in hosting a presentation at your school, please contact Nicola Purdue by email or call 020 7399 0000.