Financial education equips young people with the tools required for a successful financial future. However, it is often neglected.
Our investment managers deliver ‘Your money, your future’ presentations to 16-25 year olds in our offices and in schools around the UK. Our aim is to provide financial education to prepare the next generation for the financial decisions they will have to make in the future.
We can tailor the programme to each group and the areas we can cover, which are all included in our in-house programmes, include:
Financing your life
- How much will it cost to meet your life aspirations: house, children, education, pension
- How to finance these aspirations
Looking at the next decade
- Cost of university
- Buying your first house
- Banks and mortgages
- Credit cards, debit cards and credit scores
Unravelling the mysteries of the savings and investment markets
- What could you invest in: cash, gilts, bonds, equities, property, gold, land, forestry
- Terminology: APR, ISAs, EPS, PE ratio, dividends, coupons, yield, inflation, risk and reward
- The City and how it works
- Fund management
- Interview advice
Register for one of our upcoming in-house programmes:
21 August 2019 - Port of Liverpool Building, Liverpool
22 August 2019 - 8 Finsbury Circus, London
19 December 2019 - 8 Finsbury Circus, London
If you are interested in hosting the programme at your school, please contact Laura Coleman on 020 7399 0068 or email.