Rathbones is one of the UK’s leading providers of discretionary investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers.
Our ambition is to be recognised as the UK’s most responsible wealth manager and we see it as our responsibility to invest for everyone’s tomorrow. Looking beyond the short term for the most sustainable outcome. Thinking, acting and investing responsibly. In a reflection of our achievement so far, we were recognised as "ESG Champion of the Year" in the Investors' Chronicle/Financial Times 2021 Celebration of Investment Awards.
Job Title: Senior Finance Data Analyst
Salary: Competitive with an excellent benefits package
Reference Number: VAC 2403
Duration: 12 month fixed term contract
Please ensure that you quote reference VAC 2403 on all correspondence.
You will deliver the smooth running and integration of all finance systems & data management.
You will Drive continuous improvement of the processes and finance systems & data structures you work with to drive efficiency, consistency, and increased automation.
Outcomes of the Role
• You will utilise the data warehouse and finance reporting systems to generate reports and dashboards which support decision making, predominately using SAP Business Objects, SAP BPC, PowerBI, Alteryx
• You will support the development of Master Data Processes, looking for efficiencies and improved integration between systems.
• You will support the integration of Data from different systems for efficient reporting of key finance data
• You will support the finance manager when working with the to support the continuous improvement of Finance processes.
• You will support the finance manager with completion of enhancement requests and the design of new solutions.
• Support for System Admin Testing.
• Support Finance colleagues during release of new processes or system change
• You will work with the Data Team (T&C) to spec and build robust data pipelines into the central Datawarehouse.
• You will collaborate with analysts and representatives of other departments such as Operations to share insights and best practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence / Systems implementation experience, preferably with business objects / SAP BPC experience
• Finance reporting and consolidation tool experience preferable e.g. SAP Business Objects, SAP BPC, Tablue, Power BI, Cognos
• Finance Ledger Experience e.g. SUN accounts, SAP GL, Oracle, Sage
Rathbones promote a blended working approach and the role will be a mixture of home and office working.
To apply for this role, simply send your CV with a covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of this role, current remuneration and notice period to People Resource Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life at Rathbones
We aim to become an employer of choice for the wealth management sector, to achieve this we are working hard to build a diverse, equal, and inclusive workplace that motivates, develops and embraces the strengths of all our colleagues. Being part of Rathbones means you will join a team of passionate professionals in a successful culture that cares for its people. At Rathbones, we provide meaningful work, opportunities, and a voice to all.
We are committed to building a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities and encourage applications from all backgrounds. We welcome individuals who share our values – those that are passionate about client service, operate with the highest levels of integrity and have a strong results focus.
Our Rewards & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package, which is regularly reviewed. Other benefits include company pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, company share scheme, income protection, season ticket loans and a range of other voluntary benefits.