2015 2nd Quarter - Key Themes
Each quarter we produce a market review based on the key themes discussed at our Strategic Asset Allocation Committee. This quarter's key themes include:
- The equity-bond conundrum: Has QE distorted financial markets?
- Increasing dispersion: Equity market returns are diverging by sector, region and style.
- Trouble in the eurozone: The ECB's latest move could be too little too late.
- Reforming Japan: Corporate governance standards are improving.
- UK commercial property: Investors might want to locate he exit points.
If you would like more information on news items, please call Sophie McCourt, head of internal communications, on 020 7399 0000 or email email@example.com