Key investment themes - second quarter 2017
Each quarter, our strategic asset allocation committee meets to identify the key themes that could affect global financial markets. This quarter’s key themes include:
1. A problem shared - Who takes the inflation strain in the supply chain?
2. Commodity conundrum - The challenges of investing in raw materials
3. Rocking the boat - Disruptive technologies: opportunities and challenges
4. Who sells to whom? - The geographic sales exposure of equity indices
5. Continental shift - What does the political risk in the eurozone really mean?
If you would like more information on news items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org